Good news. You can buy your 2013 NJ fishing license online right now and be on the water in minutes! If you’re like me and itching to go fishing on any day off from work you have, you can. Visit this page http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/als/websalesintro.htm scroll all the way to the bottom and click the Start Here button.
To make the purchase of your 2013 NJ fishing license as painless as possible, have last year’s license handy. You’ll need the 9digit CID number off it which identifies your unique license. If you don’t have last year’s license you can still proceed with your Social Security Number. You can pay with electronic check or credit card. The License will be presented to you as a PDF file which you can save and / or print. You can even print multiple copies which is nice. Keep on in your boat, one in your tackle box, one in your waders!
2013 FISHING LICENSE and STAMP FEES
(Licenses are valid from date of purchase to Dec. 31 of each year)
- Resident Fishing (Ages 16-64 yrs.) – $22.50
- Sr. Resident Fishing (Ages 65-69 yrs.) – $12.50
- Resident Trout Stamp – $10.50
- Non-Resident Fishing (Ages 16 and up) – $34.00
- Non-Resident Trout Stamp – $20.00
- 7-Day Vacation Fishing (nonresidents only) – $19.50
- 2-Day Vacation Fishing (nonresidents only) – $9.00
- All Around Sportsman (includes Resident Fishing, Firearm Hunting and Bow Hunting licenses) – $72.25